Holiday Gift Guide
Wrapped or unwrapped? In my family’s tradition, even the single tube of Chapstick is wrapped inside the stocking (good luck getting the tape off!) and an ornament is always included. But Brad says the stocking is the gift wrap, and his family tradition is to fill it as so. After our first Christmas, we settled on our own tradition of leaving stocking stuffers unwrapped with one catch – there must be an ornament inside. Check out my ornament pick and list of other simple ideas for stuffing with joy!
10 Simple Stocking Stuffers...
1. Anthropologie Monogram Ornament
Go for the single initial or get creative with the “&” and “#” symbols. However you want it, the beautifully carved wood with metallic gold of this Vined Monogram Ornament will add a touch of personal elegance to the holiday.
2. Harney & Sons Tea Full-leaf tea and herbs are held loosely inside each sachet. The Chocolate Mint tea is a tasty seasonal choice and perfect for any Thin Mint or Peppermint Patty lover.
3. Crate & Barrel Bourbon Balls
For the adult sweet tooth! These Milk Chocolate Bourbon Balls, packaged in an adorable wooden box, are a delicious spiked treat with a glorious caramel center.
4. Happy Socks
It is all in the brand name of these fun patterned socks! Available at DSW, the Small Trees style for men is a cute way for him to celebrate the season on his feet.
5. Merona Hat & Mittens
6. Old Navy Tee Graphic tees are perfect for layering in cold winter months. This Whiskey Business crew-neck tee is both comfy and clever for the edgy gentleman.
7. WorkoutLabs Cards
8. Holiday Dish Towels
Cheers to a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! This festive set of two Get Bubbly Dish Towels from Nordstrom at Home will delight anyone who loves to entertain.
9. Restoration Hardware Gifts
10. Bottle Stopper
Toast to state pride! Available in Sundance Catalog, the Slate State Bottle Stopper, made for all 50 states and the continental USA, allows wine lovers to use chalk for custom labeling.
Only 19 days until Christmas…Happy Stuffing!